JOB SUMMARY: The Customer Experience Coach has the responsibility of listening to a percentage of calls (handled by the CSR's) in order to assure an excellent Customer Experience as well as to guarantee all processes and procedures are followed. The Customer Experience Coach (CXC) identifies CSR's areas of opportunity through their daily audits, works on action plans to drive these areas of opportunity to improve CSR's performance and ensure an excellent Customer Experience. CXC has to be in constant communication with their Team Leader so they can be an aligned front that can be calibrated when providing instructions to CSR's. CXC's have to be calibrated with the specifications and guidelines given by the client to give the most effective feedback to CSR's.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Evaluate to at least Four (4) calls per agent, per week; evaluate these calls using the evaluation form, determining what type of call it is and correct procedures CSR's needs to follow
- The Customer Experience Coach(CXC) is responsible, whenever it's applicable, to send CXC Alerts to pertinent supervisors and managers, and to include the assessment details
- The Customer Experience Coach(CXC) will follow up on the Team's performance; completing action plans, feedback sessions with the Team Leaders and assessments
- The Customer Experience Coach (CXC) will always have the CXC Guidelines and Knowledge Base ( LMS Tool ) as guidance tools to evaluate calls and provide feedback to CSR's
- Attend all calibration meetings, assess the calls, participate and interact with all internal team sharing results.
- Have constant communications with the Team Leaders, scheduling meetings to discuss team results.
- Check and analyze team stats and loop process, conduct workshops and send Weekly Customer Experience Report(s) to respective Team Managers.
- The Customer Experience Coach (CXC) must be able to assist with training and or training needs.
REQUIRMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least one (1) year experience as a quality analyst, trainer or supervisor
- Clear communicator (written and verbal).
- Creative solving of technical problems.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to think abstract - to ensure ability to not conform to the norm.
- Applicant must be proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint